Monday, April 25, 2011

#1 on Vogues List

This week #1 on Vogues list for Transitional women goes to..Blake Lively! My absolute favorite style icon! There is nothing about her I don't love. This year I went to Teen Vogue's Fashion University where Anna Wintour even called Blake Lively the fashion icon of our generation. It may seem like her character Serena just has amazing fashion, but so does she. I am OBSESSED with Gossip Girl and would die for their wardrobes. However, Blake's closet is definitely just as good.THE BEST. I just found a few pictures from blakelivelyweb.com that are some recent candids, in Paris! Of course.
Here is a picture at Teen Vogue Fashion U 2010. I wasn't too close but you can still see Anna! 
Blake on the Cover of Vogues Best Dressed issue. For being such a young women it's amazing to see how big of an icon she has become.

With Love,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I just love her !
    She has great style:)
    there's a giveaway on my blog, you can participate if you want:)
    www.vanillalipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Ashley, encantada de conocer tu blog y de seguirte también!!! Besos, desde España, Marcela.

    ReplyDelete