Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Time Stripes

I was browsing through the Marc Jacobs website today and came across some pictures from his spring fashion show. His newest collection is all bright stripes, typical for spring, but it's a classic trend. Paired with the right clothes can definitely change it up. I personally love striped tanks tucked into white jeans with a skinny brown belt.
Marc Jacobs on the runway..here is the look you can get off the runway
Zara::Lulus::Love Culture

All for under $30, I just threw in the bag even with a solid cropped tee and a striped bag, throwing in some stripes is a perfect accent.

With Love,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Love those clothes!

    I love your blog and I would love it if you could follow back pubicly: jaciwalker.blogspot.com and I hope you can follow back pubicly!

    :)

    ReplyDelete