Monday, May 16, 2011

Anchors Away

The classic anchor is everywhere! As usual the anchor is the symbol of a nautical summer. I remember being in seventh grade and my favorite tee shirt had an anchor on it. I was just browsing Shopbop.com 's jewlery and they have such a cute selection of anchors. Here are my favorites that I picked out..
 Gorjana makes a lot of really nice anchor earrings, but I absolutely love that silver ring. That ring and the earrings on the top left are both Elizabeth and James, surprisingly very affordable, being under $100, each were only $85. All of these items range from $35 to $85. Of course you can find it from forever 21 as well, but their earrings tend to make my ears itchy, but if you're looking for a quick find and for some event that's also a perfect place to purchase anything anchor.

With Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment